I was tagged by Nicola who runs the blog, Parenting in Pain to do the Hallotober Tag. Here are the rules for the tag:
The post rules are
- Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post.
- Put the rules are the beginning or after the introduction.
- Answer the 13 questions.
- Tag 13 people to do the tag.
- Delete Question, add a new question of your own.
With the rules out of the way let’s get started. Thank you, Nicola for tagging me to do this tag.
Here are her questions:
- What’s your favorite thing about October? The colors.
- Are you a big celebrator of Halloween? I am not, but blind as a bat girl is. Blind as a bat girl is a girl who fights against blindness and helps promote eye health. She only comes out during Halloween since she is part bat.
- What’s your favorite horror movie? I don’t watch horror movies.
- Would you rather a cozy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume? Blind as a bat girl loves to go out trick or treating.
- Which has been your most favorite costume to date? As a kid I loved dressing up as Underdog.
- Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch? Pin the hat on the witch.
- How do you celebrate Halloween? Blind as a bat girl always stops by my house to tell others how to help save their eye sight. I love to hang out with her. Tonight I am also having a pizza party with a friend.
- What’s your least favorite horror? I don’t watch horror movies.
- Do you have a favorite trick or treating memory? As a kid I loved dressing up as a doctor, ninja and Underdog. When I was little I would go trick or treating around my grandparent’s neighborhood. Also, attending the Halloween fair when my Step Dad was a chef at a nursing home was fun.
- What’s your favorite thing about Halloween? Seeing the children
- have fun and get candy.
- Scary costume or Silly costume? I would prefer a silly costume over a scary one.
- What’s your favorite Halloween candy? Reese’s peanut butter cup.
- What costume did you really want as a kid, but never got? My mom always got me a Halloween costume I asked for.