Hi Everyone, I got the pleasure of interviewing my friend Anna. She is the fantastic blogger who runs Walk-N-Rolling With Spina Bifida. Many thanks to Anna for allowing me to be featured on her website and for allowing me to interview her. Don’t forget to check out her website 🙂
- What is your name? Anna Adams
- Age? 34
- Who has inspired you the most in life and your blogging? Laura Tellado
- Besides writing, what do you like to do in your spare time?help the community and fishing
- Name a bad habit that you have? Talk too much lol
- Name your best quality? I never judge and I am Always there for others
- If you could interview anyone living or dead who would it be and why? Jean Driscoll
- What is your college major/Minor? It was graphic design
- What school (college or university) did you go to? Seminole State College
- What is the title of your blog? Walk N Rolling With Spina Bifida
- When and why did you start your blog? 2 years ago , I started my website to give everyone with a disability an opportunity to be heard
- Where do you see yourself in five years? Hopefully having my own 501c non-profit organization
- What is the name/cause of your visual impairment (or other disability that you may have)?Spina Bifida
- How does your visual impairment (or other disability that you may have) effect you on a daily basis? I can’t walk . I use a wheelchair. I am also incontinent . I also have memory issues due to Hydrocephalus.
- What do other people feel about your visual impairment(of other disability that you may have)? I don’t have a clue
- If you had to give one piece of advice to others about having a visual impairment (or other disability that you may have) what would it be? To always be positive . Never give up .
Where can other people find you on Social media (Please list and provide links)
If you would like to do an interview swap or if you would like to be featured on my blog please feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
5 thoughts on “An Interview with Anna Adams (Guest Blog Post #5)”
Well done you’re truly interacting with those staff Bischel impairments and I’m proud of you for that
Thank you Jordan.
Great interview! XX Chelsey
Yor welcome! XX Chelsey